What is an ISSN?
Czech National Center ISSN is one of the 89 national centers that make up ISSN network. ISSN (International Standard Serial Number) is an eight-digit numeric code uniquely identifying the names of periodicals and other so-called continuing sources published anywhere in the world. ISSN records are stored in a reference database - the International ISSN Register.
What is the ISSN for?
- You can use ISSN in quotes from professional journals.
- The ISSN is used as an identification code for the need for computer processing, searching, and data transmission.
- ISSNs use libraries to identify and order magazines, for interlibrary services and union catalogs.
- ISSN is an essential element for effective electronic delivery of documents.
- The ISSN can be generated Barcode GTIN 13 for the distribution of periodicals.
What ISSN has been allocated Suenee Universe
The Czech National ISSN has been assigned a number to these websites ISSN 2570-4834.