Terms and Conditions
I. Introductory provisions
I.1 These business conditions specify the purchase contract in the sense of § 2079 et seq. Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter the Civil Code or NOZ), the subject of which is the purchase of paid services provided and goods in the e-shop on this website (hereinafter the subject of purchase), which parties, operator as the seller and ordering as buyers, conclude through websites www.suenee.cz filling in and sending an order.
I.2 These terms and conditions further define and specify the rights and obligations of buyers and sellers, which they are operator of these websites.
In matters not covered by the Purchase Agreement, paragraph 1 and these Business Terms and Conditions govern this relationship under the Civil Code and consumer protection laws.
I.3 In the case of paid articles and translations, it is validthat the subject of the purchase is a product of intellectual property, and therefore its distribution or provision to third parties is prohibited without the consent of the author. By concluding the purchase agreement, the buyer accepts that any use of information from such an item of purchase and any success or failure resulting therefrom is only in the hands of the buyer and the author is not responsible for them. In such a subject of purchase, buyers can find information about third-party products or services. This information is only a recommendation and an opinion on this topic.
II.1 The buyer declares that he has learned about all the information regarding the order at the address www.suenee.cz. The buyer orders the subject of the purchase by filling in the electronic order form through the website ./order or under selected web articles. The buyer is obliged to check the order before sending it and possibly correct it. The sent order is legally binding and the buyer and the seller have mutual rights and obligations, ie the seller undertakes to provide the buyer with the object of purchase and the buyer undertakes to pay the purchase price. By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he has read the business conditions for the purchase on the website Terms and Conditions, and that he agrees with them. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement, which is closed by filling in and sending the order.
III. Purchase price, tax document
III.1 In the recapitulation of the order and on the web address ./order you will find the final price of the goods or services provided. Seller is not a VAT payer, ie. that the price is so final.
III.2 Invoice: In order to execute the payments made under the purchase contract, the seller shall issue an invoice to the buyer as a proof of purchase of the goods. The payment is supported by bank operations.
IV. Payment method and form
IV. 1 Payment method: The payment methods are linked to the company's payment gateway GOPAY sro, which provides secure payment card acceptance and online bank transfer technology. You enter your credit card, credit card, and password for electronic banking using a secure and trusted channel GOPAY sro Only partnership is responsible for the operation of the payment gateway GOPAY sro
IV. 2 Payment options:
- By bank transfer to the seller's crown account.
- On-line payment card: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
IV.3 Form of payment: Payment is possible only once, payment in installments is not possible.
V. Withdrawal from the Contract - Complaints Procedure
V.1a Za provided services the seller guarantees a guarantee of satisfaction and money back guarantee within 14 days. Within this time limit, you have the right to withdraw from this agreement without giving any reason, the withdrawal period starts running the day after the delivery of the item of purchase.
V.1b The seller guarantees the offered goods with a guarantee according to the law. In time 14 days you have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason, the withdrawal period begins to run the day after delivery of the item of purchase in its original packaging, including all accessories.
V.2 For the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal, you must inform the seller of your withdrawal of this agreement by means of unilateral legal action (for example, by letter sent through your postal service provider, by fax or e-mail). You may use the enclosed template for withdrawal, but it is not your responsibility.
V.3 In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal before the expiry of the relevant period.
V.4 Consequences of withdrawal
- If you withdraw from this agreement, we will return you without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date you received your notice of withdrawal, all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs incurred as a result of you of the chosen delivery method, which is different from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us). For refunds, we use the same payment method you used to initiate the initial transaction, unless you explicitly specify otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any additional costs. We will refund the payment only upon receipt of the returned goods or proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
- You will bear the direct costs associated with returning the goods. You are responsible only for the loss of value of the goods as a result of the handling of these goods in a manner other than that necessary to understand the nature and characteristics of the goods, including their functionality.
V.5 Form for withdrawal (fill in this form and send it back only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
- Notice of withdrawal
- Recipient (the name and surname, address and e-mail address will be entered by the consumer here):
- I hereby declare (*) that I hereby withdraw / withdraw (*) from the Purchase Agreement for this Goods (*)
- Order date (*) / date of receipt (*)
- Name and surname of consumer / consumer
- Address of consumer / consumer
- Signature of consumer / consumer (only if this form is sent in paper form)
- Date (*) Delete as appropriate or fill in the data.
V.6 Withdrawal can be done electronically via e-mail operator, in writing to the address of the seller listed on these pages Operator, always with a statement that the buyer withdraws from the contract and with a copy of the invoice - tax document. The buyer will be sent a credit note with an amount corresponding to the purchase price of the product purchased online. The amount will be refunded no later than 30 days from the demonstrable delivery of the e-mail with withdrawal from the contract.
VI.1 Responsibility for Web Content: Websites can be updated without prior notice.
VII. Data protection
VII.1 Seller's Statement: The seller undertakes to fully respect the confidential nature of personal and corporate data of the buyer, which are secured against unauthorized access and protected against misuse. The information you enter in the application is necessary to identify the buyer. They are used to carry out the entire transaction, including the necessary accounting operations, issuing tax documents, identifying non-cash payments and for communication with the buyer.
VII.2 Detailed personal data and purchaser purchase data are stored in a strictly secure anti-abuse database and are not provided to third parties.
VII.3 Upon request, we will notify you in writing if and how we personally record you. If incorrect information has been recorded despite our efforts to ensure correctness and timeliness, we will fix it on request.
VII.4 Check out
- We want your information to be used to inform you about our products and services, or to find out what you think about them. Participation in such events is, of course, voluntary. If you disagree with them, you can tell us at any time to block the data accordingly.
VIII. Final provisions
VIII.1 Indication of the existence, manner and conditions of out-of-court complaint handling of consumers including whether a complaint can be addressed to a supervisor or a state supervisor
- Out-of-court settlement of disputes, in particular through mediation or arbitration; Dispute resolution in this way is based on the voluntary participation of both parties, objectivity and impartiality of the proceedings.
- The supervisory and control body of the state administration is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority controls and supervises legal and natural persons selling or supplying products and goods to the internal market, providing services or performing other similar activities on the internal market, providing consumer credit or operating marketplaces, unless otherwise supervised by special legal regulations administrative office (more detailed information is given in Act No. 64/1986 Coll., on the Czech Trade Inspection Authority).
- These terms and conditions take effect on the day 20.02.2017. The information is communicated through websites www.suenee.cz or other information channels, usually by e-mail. The seller reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. Each new version of the terms and conditions is available on the website www.suenee.cz and is marked with the effective date. All orders are always governed by the current version of the terms and conditions.